Welcome to St Andrew's Anglican Church Taupō. Along with weekly services we have all sorts going on throughout the week. We have parishioners getting together for prayer and worship or for fellowship, we host a variety of groups; our facilities are also a popular choice for all types of Taupō events.
While in orange zone, to keep us all safe, here are the regulations and other requirements for Worship at Saint Andrew’s:
- Masks are highly recommended to be worn throughout the service (including singing) unless someone is reading from the front. (spare masks available at the church).
- The lectern will only be used by the preacher (others will read from a sheet of paper from the alternate microphone).
- Prayer Books and Hymn Books will usually not be used.
- Giving will be contactless by using the basket in the aisle or by EFTPOS in the Foyer.
- When the Eucharist is celebrated, Communion can be received in both kinds, the shared cup is optional
- Those rostered on may understandably choose not to come, if so please let us know.